Climate Access is looking for interns who can assist with the following tasks:
- Search media outlets, blogs, and scholarly journals for climate communications and behavior change articles to include in the Climate Access Resource Hub.
- Assist with reading, reviewing, categorizing, and summarizing the resources.
- Gather and categorize examples of compelling climate communications and public engagement campaigns for the Climate Access Campaign Gallery.
- Collect examples of measurement tools that help organizations to assess the impact of their campaigns.
- Contact organizations that are featured in the Campaign Gallery to follow-up on their challenges and successes.
- Assist in the writing of case studies that analyze climate communication strategies and public outreach campaign development.
Required hours: 160-180 hours per semester, fall or spring.
This is an unpaid position. Academic credit is available.
About Climate Access:
With the co-sponorship of the Rutgers Initiative on Climate and Society, Climate Access was launched in 2011 to provide climate communications thinkers and doers with access to the necessary tools, knowledge and people to make the bridge between research and action.