All Climate Events
Webinar: ASIC Virtual Fall Series: Policy and Air Quality Management, Performance Targets, Communication and Interpretation of Air Quality Data
Thursday, 29 October 2020, 11:00
Thursday, October 29, 2020. 11:00 AM Eastern. Webinar: ASIC Virtual Fall Series: Policy and Air Quality Management, Performance Targets, Communication and Interpretation of Air Quality Data. Brianne Suldovsky, Portland State University; Rachelle Duvall and Kristen Benedict, EPA; John Saffell, Alphasesne Ltd.; Rebecca E. Skinner, San Francisco AQ/ Manylabs. Sponsored by UCDavis and ASIC. Register here.
1. Measuring public opinion and knowledge of air pollution to develop community specific
communication strategies - Brianne Suldovsky, Portland State University
2. Overview of the U.S. EPA Work on Developing Sensor Performance Testing Protocols and
Targets for Ozone and PM2.5 Air Sensors - Rachelle Duvall, US EPA
3. A Brief Overview of EPA Communication & Interpretation Sensor Activities - Kristen
Benedict, US EPA
4. Air quality data analysis: life after r2 - John Saffell, Alphasesne Ltd.
5. Can we set performance targets for low cost sensors? - John Saffell, Alphasesne Ltd.
6. Data is policy: presentation as aesthetics and public infrastructure - Rebecca E. Skinner, San
Francisco AQ/ Manylabs
For more information visit https://asic.aqrc.ucdavis.edu/events/virtual-fall-session-4